SMILE is an acronym for “Structured Micro Illumination Light Engine” and comprises our microLED-array in a ready-to-use format with different pixel numbers and sizes, wavelengths and intensities.
Our light sources are conveniently controlled directly from the computer via USB. The SMILE-platform includes a customized microLED chip, electronics, housing, and a graphical user interface for seamless control.
Our software enables the user to construct lighting patterns in a very convenient way. The graphical user interface provides the possibility of calibrating the array and adjusting the voltage. In addition, this interface allows the saving and loading of sequences and animations; and provides image and measurement windows for various use areas. An application programming interface allows the SMILE-platform control to be integrated into scrips and applications such as Matlab, LabView and Python.
SMILE-platform at a glance:
– Controllable light field 8 x 8 pixels of 75 µm size
– MicroLEDs individually controllable by software with up to 16 kHz
– Easy setup to create desired light patterns
– Robust housing, direct integration in optical path possible
– Ready for immediate use with GUI and USB cable
Are you interested in our SMILE platform? Contact us today to learn more.